Link Red-StaterWisdoms

Red-StaterWisdoms explores the differences between the Red and Blue states on social, personal and political issues.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Welcome Lindleyites

What you are looking at is the rebirth of the "Lindleytown Newsletter" only this time it is FREE and interactive due to the technological miracle of cyperspace. You can log on at this address righttowisdoms.blogspot.com at your leisure to keep up with Lindley news and read my rantings on social, personal and political issues. You can also "comment" on any "blog" I publish....and I sincerely hope you do.
To post a comment, go to the bottom of the blog and you will see the word "comment" i.e. (0 comment). Click on the word comment then click on post comment. A window will come up for you to type in and then follow the directions to post your comment.
I spoke with Town Clerk, Dee Hill, tonight and she assured me the good citizens of Lindley are ready to read and interact on town issues. I will post "blogs" on a daily basis so check in often. The site is in its infancy and will evolve as time goes by. I hope you enjoy reading Red-StaterWisdoms. I know I will enjoy publishing it. Pass the address righttowisdoms.blogspot.com to everyone you think would enjoy reading the news from a small town with lots of personality.
Thank you,
Sally Orr

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sally,
this looks great!
DEE

3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HELLO SAL JUST WANT TO SAY YOUR SIGHT LOOKS GREAT,KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
WE ARE VERY PROUD OF YOU

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home