Link Red-StaterWisdoms

Red-StaterWisdoms explores the differences between the Red and Blue states on social, personal and political issues.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Monday, March 28, 2005

New Feature-Links to local media

If you'll look on the sidebar to the left beneath the Heritage Days polls, you'll see that I've linked you to "The Corning Leader, the Star-Gazette and a site called LittleGreenFootballs." It's obvious why I linked to the local newspapers, but maybe not so much why I linked you to "LittleGreenFootballs." Conservatives will know why I linked to LGF when they check out the site. I'm feeling nice today so I will link a popular Liberal blog next, but first I have to pick which one. ....there are several to choose from and they're all "outrageous!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home