Link Red-StaterWisdoms

Red-StaterWisdoms explores the differences between the Red and Blue states on social, personal and political issues.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Friday, January 07, 2005

How to find articles I've posted

A lot of people are having trouble trying to find all the articles I've posted. Here's how you do it:

1.) After you open the Red-StaterWisdoms blog, you'll see the first page with the list of articles under "Recent Posts". In order to see every article I've posted always click on the last article on the list. This will open up another page with another list. Keep clicking on the "last article" until you find the article your looking for or you come to the end of the blog.

2.) To return to the main page, click on the home link under the post comment link or use your back button.

Hope this helps. Leave me a comment if it doesn't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home