Link Red-StaterWisdoms

Red-StaterWisdoms explores the differences between the Red and Blue states on social, personal and political issues.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Friday, January 14, 2005

Unknown Incident at Lindley-Presho School

Sources tell me that around 1 p.m. yesterday two trooper cars set up a roadblock at the entrance of School Road across from the Little League ball park. After turning back a few cars, sources tell me a "tan, unmarked car and a sheriff's car" were allowed through the roadblock and both cars went directly to the Lindley-Presho Elementary School. After staying at the school for awhile, the tan-unmarked car, the sheriff's car and the two trooper cars stationed at the roadblock took off in a hurry towards Corning.

Note from Sallyann: If anyone has any information about this incident please e-mail me at sorr@stny.rr.com I'm not allowing comments on this news alert/inquiry as the situation maybe too sensitive and I do not want any "names" mentioned. Please use my e-mail if you have a comment or information so I can screen before I post the responses.