Link Red-StaterWisdoms

Red-StaterWisdoms explores the differences between the Red and Blue states on social, personal and political issues.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Thank You for Clicking

I'd like to thank everyone for clicking on the Google ads in the blog. It really helps keep this venture going and FREE to everyone who checks in from time to time. Keep clicking.... Thank you!

On another note: As you may have figured out by now, I've been "winging" this blog, posting items that interest me that I think will interest you and real Lindley news when it happens. My goal is to be responsive to any news worthy item that happens in town, but I will need your help to let me know when that news happens. If you see news happening call me at 523-8003 and I'll get right on it.

Also, let me know if there's an upcoming event or notice you would like to post on the blog.
E-mail that information to sorr@stny.rr.com

I've managed to advertise the existence of the Red-StaterWisdoms blog to only half the town so far. Been having trouble with the 9-1-1 addresses for my mailings. Hope to get that resolved in a couple of days.

Please consider this blog....your blog. Let me know what you would like to see posted. Leave me a comment with posting ideas. Thanks....Sal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home