Link Red-StaterWisdoms

Red-StaterWisdoms explores the differences between the Red and Blue states on social, personal and political issues.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

C-PP Candidate Forum-School Board

Local PTA Groups and the Corning Teachers Association will be sponsoring a
School Board Candidate Forum
Monday, May 9, 2005
at 7 p.m.
At the West High Cafeteria
Candidates running for the Corning-Painted Post School Board will be available for questions and speak about their positions on the various issues.
Candidates are:
William Carlson
Dr. Mark Vaughn
Nancy Parkin
Tom O'Brien
Dale Wexell
Judith Dwyer

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If we vote for Dale Wexall, are we back to Square I --Option 2?? He served on the School Board (in fact, I think he served as President)when the present schools were allowed to deteriorate to such poor conditions.

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I suppose we were told why the middle schools were neglected throughout the years, but I can't remember the reason. Can anyone out there tell me why the district ignored critical maintenance issues for so long?

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home