Link Red-StaterWisdoms

Red-StaterWisdoms explores the differences between the Red and Blue states on social, personal and political issues.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Friday, September 09, 2005

Calling All Democrats September 14th

Notice
To the enrolled voters of the Democratic party of the Town of Lindley
Steuben County, State of New York:
Take notice that a Caucus or Convention will be held on the 14th day of September, 2005, at 7 p.m. at the Lindley Town Hall for the purpose of designating candidates for Town Offices to be voted on at the next ensuing General Election.
Date at Lindley, NY, August 31, 2005
Town Com.
Gerald Simcoe
Jacob Gross
Geraldine M. Gross

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is this Jacob Gross? Is it me? I didn't know I was running for office! Did I win?

4:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know who put this on but it certainly wasn't me, Jacob Gross, a member of the Town Board. I don't think this is very funny, if you have something to say to me be big enough to say it to my face. The real Jacob Gross.

9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry Jake. This guy googled his name and found "your" name on the blog. If you click on "jacob gross said" it will take you to his blog and you can read his profile. Hopefully I've blocked his IP number.

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home