Link Red-StaterWisdoms

Red-StaterWisdoms explores the differences between the Red and Blue states on social, personal and political issues.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

From Weeds to Serenity


Japanese garden
Originally uploaded by Sally Ann.
Was stopped at a red light next to the Corning Museum of Glass today and stared at the "ornamental grasses" beautifying (?) the front of the museum. In the few seconds we had to wait for the light to change I pondered a redesign of the garden. Wouldn't the garden space in front of the museum be more appropriate to the Corning Incorporated buildings, the headquarters and the museum, if the grass was removed and a Japanese style garden installed. I think so. Now all I have to do is talk Corning Inc. into pulling out "the weeds....I mean ornamental grass"....thanks for the quote Maryjane S. I've never forgotten it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home