Link Red-StaterWisdoms

Red-StaterWisdoms explores the differences between the Red and Blue states on social, personal and political issues.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Lost Labradors-Please Help

Sally:
I know you have contact with a lot of people, or I don't know if this fits blog material or not, but I live on Preston Rd. Last week wednesday, my two labradors were on my front porch. We left them there for a few minutes alone which we have done before, few minutes later they were both gone. One is a chocolate male and the other is a yellow female. I think they both went for a walk, but someone must have found them by now. I was wondering if you had heard of anyone that has found two wonderful dogs recently?
Thanks for any info you can give me.
Cindy Tyler
9303 Preston Rd. 523-8977

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sally:

Good news! After one week our dogs have been found! They are back home safe and sound.

They went over the state line into PA. Thank you for putting it on the blog. I appreciate your willingness to help in finding them.

Thanks

Cindy

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home