Link Red-StaterWisdoms

Red-StaterWisdoms explores the differences between the Red and Blue states on social, personal and political issues.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Ground Zero


I copped these two photos off the internet to show what we saw the night we took the subway to Ground Zero. I'll post my photos as soon as I get them developed, but they won't show anymore than these photos do if they show anything at all. By the time we got out of class and arrived at the site it was dark and discovered there was a fence all the way around that prevented us from actually viewing the "hole" four stories below. However, the lack of a "visual" did not alter the sense of tragedy or utter devastation that we all carried in the recesses of our memories of what happened on 9/11 as we stood at the site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home