Link Red-StaterWisdoms

Red-StaterWisdoms explores the differences between the Red and Blue states on social, personal and political issues.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Friday, February 03, 2006

West High Class Reunion "15 Years"


Our WHS 15 yr class reunion reunion is July 15th at Craig Park.. We plan on having a family picnic. Friday July 15th we plan on having an adult "bar night". We have a group set up through yahoo that I need to have people join to be sure that they get all the info as I go along. My group name is
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/whs91/ I will be able to discuss prices when I have a better idea of how many might be attending.

Anyone can contact me directly at my home e-mail address mbatp@hotmail.com My contact numbers are 716-627-3418 home and 716-863-0254 verizon cell.


Thanks a million Sally.

Marcia Gray (Stocum)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What has happen to your red star wisdom Paper? Are you going to let it die it seems like very little has been written in it for a long time?

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home