Link Red-StaterWisdoms

Red-StaterWisdoms explores the differences between the Red and Blue states on social, personal and political issues.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Cougar


Cougar
Originally uploaded by Sally Ann.
Tony Vickio, a friend of ours, sent me these photos with this comment: "Apparently this dangerous animal is in Bradford County, Pennsylvania. A rural resident on Wells Mt. near Wyalusing, took these photos from inside her house early this morning (March 2004). Now will the Pennsylvania Game Commission finally admit that the Pennsylvania Mountain Lion, or otherwise known as a cougar, is no longer extinct in the state?

I couldn't wait to get them up on the blog. I can vividly recall a "panther scare" when I was a kid in Lindley.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home